To create a SushiSwap wallet, simply download the Noone wallet app from App Store or Google Play, follow the setup instructions, and choose to create a new SushiSwap wallet. The process is intuitive and user-friendly.
Free SushiSwap wallet for Web, Android, and iOS. Buy, Send, Receive or Exchange SushiSwap for more than 1000 coins and tokens.
Create SushiSwap wallet
You can always use the Noone blockchain wallet as a multi-currency wallet for more than 1000 crypto assets or as a mono-wallet, for example - SushiSwap wallet to safely manage all of your SushiSwap token.
What is SushiSwap
SushiSwap -a decentralized exchange of cryptocurrency tokens on the Ethereum blockchain, using the code base of another popular decentralized exchange – Uniswap – that is also based on the Ethereum blockchain, which allows trading ERC-20 tokens through smart contracts. The difference between SushiSwap and Uniswap is the ability to take out loans or invest in crypto-farming. SushiSwap launched in September 2020 as a fork of Uniswap, the AMM which has become synonymous with the decentralized finance (DeFi) movement and is associated with a trading boom in DeFi tokens.
SushiSwap primarily exists as an AMM through which automated trading liquidity is set up between any two cryptocurrency assets. Its main audience is DeFi traders and associated entities looking to capitalize on the boom in project tokens and create liquidity. The platform takes a 0.3% cut from transactions occurring in its liquidity pools, while its SUSHI token is used to reward users portions of those fees. SUSHI also entitles users to governance rights.
Buy SushiSwap with Apple Pay or credit card
You can take your first steps with SushiSwap for as little as $50, and you don't need to go through KYC for purchases up to $150.
Exchange SushiSwap to other tokens or coins
Users can easily and quickly create their own portfolio without the risk of price fluctuations during exchange.
Our exchanges with float and fixed rates are a guarantee of receiving the exact amount of cryptocurrency without hidden fees.
Send & Receive SushiSwap
With Noone Wallet receiving and sending cryptocurrency is fast and simple.
Private keys are under client control, they are never sent or stored outside your device.
Non-custodial wallet with no registration or KYC required can be accessed on iOS, Android and Web. User is the only owner of the private key.
SushiSwap — no one has it better than Noone
Frequently asked questions
A SushiSwap wallet address is a unique identifier associated with your SushiSwap wallet. It is a combination of alphanumeric characters that you can share with others to receive SushiSwap. Think of it as your digital "account number" for SushiSwap transactions.
When you create a SushiSwap wallet using Noone wallet, the app automatically generates a SushiSwap wallet address for you. You can find your SushiSwap wallet address within the app, in the "Receive" section.
To ensure the security of your SushiSwap, we advise taking the following precautions:
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for an added layer of security.
- Use strong, unique passwords and avoid sharing them with anyone.
- Keep your wallet app up to date with the latest version to benefit from security enhancements.
- Exercise caution when sharing your mnemonic phrase or private keys, as they grant access to your tokens.
- Safeguard your mnemonic phrase in a secure location and avoid the risk of losing it.
By following these measures, you can enhance the security of your SushiSwap and protect them from unauthorized access or loss.
Absolutely! Noone wallet is committed to safeguarding your SushiSwap with several security measures:
- With Noone wallet, you have complete control over your SushiSwap. Your private keys, which grant access to your funds, are generated and stored securely on your own device. This means that only you have the ability to manage and transact with your SushiSwap.
- Noone wallet incorporates various security measures to keep your tokens safe. Our app undergoes regular updates to address potential vulnerabilities and benefit from the latest security patches. We also employ tamper-proof design techniques, making it difficult for malicious actors to tamper with the app.
- Our wallet complies with industry standards, such as the OWASP MASVS for mobile application security. We also subject the mnemonic phrases generated by our system to rigorous testing (NIST SP 800-22) to ensure their strength and reliability.
- We follow widely accepted blockchain industry standards (BIP32, BIP39, and BIP44), enabling compatibility with other wallets. This means you can easily import or recover your SushiSwap wallet in other supported wallets if needed.
Learn more about our security features on blog.
Yes, Noone wallet is available as a mobile app, allowing you to securely manage your SushiSwap on the go. Simply download the app from Google Play or App Store, create an account or import an existing wallet, and start managing your SushiSwap conveniently from your mobile device.
Additionally, for desktop users, we also provide a browser extension that allows you to access and manage your SushiSwap wallet on your desktop browser.