To create a Binance Smart Chain wallet, simply download the Noone wallet app from App Store or Google Play, follow the setup instructions, and choose to create a new Binance Smart Chain wallet. The process is intuitive and user-friendly.
Free Binance Smart Chain wallet for Web, Android, and iOS. Buy, Send, Receive or Exchange Binance Smart Chain for more than 1000 coins and tokens.
Create BNB wallet
You can always use the Noone blockchain wallet as a multi-currency wallet for more than 1000 crypto assets or as a mono-wallet, for example - Binance Smart Chain wallet to safely manage all of your Binance Smart Chain coin.
What is Binance Smart Chain
BNB is a cryptocurrency created by the Binance company. It is ranked third on coinmarketcap.com. BNB started as an Ethereum-based token (ERC-20), then eventually moved to its own blockchain called the Binance Chain. However, unlike Ethereum, Binance Chain has only recently started supporting smart contracts. By the way, you cannot mine BNB as you would a proof-of-work cryptocurrency since the Binance Blockchain uses the Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) consensus mechanism.
Binance limited the offer of BNB to 200 million tokens. To counter the depreciation that will occur with the annual reduction in the discount on services, Binance plans to eventually burn half of its total supply, i.e., 100 million tokens. The ultimate goal of "The Burn'' is to stabilize the price of BNB over time. The advantages Binance coin has: low cost and high transaction speed. Also, BNB can handle a large number of transactions and has no restrictions like the Bitcoin network. Additional features are available, for example, smart contracts and DeFi. On the Binance platform, it is possible to drain tokens and earn % on this, as in the banking system.
Buy BNB with Apple Pay or credit card
You can take your first steps with Binance Smart Chain for as little as $50, and you don't need to go through KYC for purchases up to $150.
Exchange BNB to other tokens or coins
Users can easily and quickly create their own portfolio without the risk of price fluctuations during exchange.
Our exchanges with float and fixed rates are a guarantee of receiving the exact amount of cryptocurrency without hidden fees.
Send & Receive BNB
With Noone Wallet receiving and sending cryptocurrency is fast and simple.
Private keys are under client control, they are never sent or stored outside your device.
Non-custodial wallet with no registration or KYC required can be accessed on iOS, Android and Web. User is the only owner of the private key.
BNB — no one has it better than Noone
Frequently asked questions
A Binance Smart Chain wallet address is a unique identifier associated with your Binance Smart Chain wallet. It is a combination of alphanumeric characters that you can share with others to receive Binance Smart Chain. Think of it as your digital "account number" for Binance Smart Chain transactions.
When you create a Binance Smart Chain wallet using Noone wallet, the app automatically generates a Binance Smart Chain wallet address for you. You can find your Binance Smart Chain wallet address within the app, in the "Receive" section.
To ensure the security of your Binance Smart Chain, we advise taking the following precautions:
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for an added layer of security.
- Use strong, unique passwords and avoid sharing them with anyone.
- Keep your wallet app up to date with the latest version to benefit from security enhancements.
- Exercise caution when sharing your mnemonic phrase or private keys, as they grant access to your tokens.
- Safeguard your mnemonic phrase in a secure location and avoid the risk of losing it.
By following these measures, you can enhance the security of your Binance Smart Chain and protect them from unauthorized access or loss.
Absolutely! Noone wallet is committed to safeguarding your Binance Smart Chain with several security measures:
- With Noone wallet, you have complete control over your Binance Smart Chain. Your private keys, which grant access to your funds, are generated and stored securely on your own device. This means that only you have the ability to manage and transact with your Binance Smart Chain.
- Noone wallet incorporates various security measures to keep your tokens safe. Our app undergoes regular updates to address potential vulnerabilities and benefit from the latest security patches. We also employ tamper-proof design techniques, making it difficult for malicious actors to tamper with the app.
- Our wallet complies with industry standards, such as the OWASP MASVS for mobile application security. We also subject the mnemonic phrases generated by our system to rigorous testing (NIST SP 800-22) to ensure their strength and reliability.
- We follow widely accepted blockchain industry standards (BIP32, BIP39, and BIP44), enabling compatibility with other wallets. This means you can easily import or recover your Binance Smart Chain wallet in other supported wallets if needed.
Learn more about our security features on blog.
Yes, Noone wallet is available as a mobile app, allowing you to securely manage your Binance Smart Chain on the go. Simply download the app from Google Play or App Store, create an account or import an existing wallet, and start managing your Binance Smart Chain conveniently from your mobile device.
Additionally, for desktop users, we also provide a browser extension that allows you to access and manage your Binance Smart Chain wallet on your desktop browser.